Our Corbusier LC2 Chair is a high quality reproduction of
the original, which was designed for the 1929 Salon d'Automne.
The design features an external frame made of highly polished
stainless steel. The cushions are made of multi-density
foam for firm support and comfort. And the leather is expertly
hand-sewn and piped. The lines are clean, straight and precise.
Incredible quality, style and comfort at an unbelievable
We are committed to offering you the highest quality reproduction
available in the market right now. This piece makes an excellent
choice for condos as well as commercial settings because
of its compact footprint.
- Stainless steel frame, polished to a mirror shine, will not rust or chip
- Width: 30" x Height: 26.5" x Depth: 28" x Seat Height: 18"
- Four separate removable cushions: one on each side, back and bottom
- Top-grain Italian leather
- Matching Loveseat and 3 seat Sofa available on request