One of the most recognizable and enduring designs of the
20 th century. It was originally designed by Mies Van der
Rohe in 1929 to serve as seating for the king and queen
of Spain at the International Exposition in Barcelona ,
hence its name. The ottomans were intended as seating for
their servants. The set features a polished solid-core stainless steel frame for maximum strength. The cushions are upholstered in 100% genuine top-grain Italian Leather on the top and sides of each cushion.
We are committed to offering you the highest quality reproduction
available in the market right now. This piece makes an excellent
choice for the home as well as commercial spaces.
Note: Free shipping applies to Canada and continental United
States only. For Canadian orders, items are shipped from Richmond, B.C. and pricing includes duties but does not include sales tax where applicable.
Recent clients for this item include the 2010 Winter Olympics broadcast center, Final Destination 5, and Score TV.
- Timeless classic modern design
- Upholstered in 100% Genuine Leather - very soft and supple
- Chair frame is polished solid-core stainless steel with no unsightly screws or weld lines
- Heavy cowhide straps fasten the cushions to the frame
- Highly polished stainless steel frame for a brilliant luster
- Chair measurements: Height: 30" x Width: 29.5" x Depth: 30"
- Ottoman measurements: Height: 16" x Width: 24.5 x Depth: 22"